Coed Cerrig , Myddfai, Llandovery, Carmarthenshire. SA20 0QF
- Street View
- Approx. 6.1 acres of mature larch woodland
- Lovely, peaceful spot off minor country lane
- Excellent access from the road
- Paths extend around the wood
- Plenty of open spaces within the wood
- Remains of a part built log building
- Just 3 miles from Llandovery
- Edge of Brecon Beacons National Park
Coed Cerrig is a lovely mature larch woodland, part of a much larger area of woodland, near Llandovery on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park. The woodland is set on a quiet single track country lane just 3 miles outside the pretty town of Llandovery. The woodland has gated access from the road and plenty of parking off the road.
Within the wood, there is good access with both paths and a hardcore track. This is an ideal spot to get away from the bustle of city life, with plenty of glades to sit and enjoy the environment, and perhaps put your camper van for a few weekends of the year*. Within the wood there are the remains of a log building which was started by a previous owner but never completed.
The wood is a haven for wildlife and it needs to be seen to be truly appreciated.
There is no planning permission for anyone to live at this site.
There is a covenant which prohibits shooting in the wood
* Planning allows you to stay on the land for up to 28 days of the year without special permissions. There can be no permanent structure on site for this use.
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by The Smallholding Centre.
- Night Life